Step 1: Getting Fees Waived:
- Determine if you meet the criteria for a fee waived account. Are you self represented, a chapter 7 or 11 trustee, a member of the media, or otherwise entitled to a fee waiver?
Step 2: Registering For A Fee Waived Account
- Visit the CourtSolutions website at www.Court-Solutions.com.
- Click the Sign Up button at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Creating A Fee Waived Account
- Fill in the necessary information to create a new account.
- On the top right of the screen, check these boxes: I am not an attorney/ Fee Waived Account.
- When the appropriate boxes are checked, the request for credit card information will disappear.
- Once this information is completed, your account will be updated in the CourtSolutions system.
Step 4: Automated Email
- You will receive an automated email. Reply to the email at info@Court-Solutions.com with the requested information.
- Once your request for a fee waived account is approved, you will receive a notification.
- You must then request a reservation to make an appearance before the Judge.
- For information on how to make a reservation, see here.
- For information on how to join a call, see here.