Changing Your Password When You Can Log Into Your Account
- Log into the CourtSolutions website and click the button in the top right corner “My Account.” Verify that your email address is correct.
- In the field “Password,” enter your new password, and re-enter the same new password in the “Password Verify” field.
- Click “Save.”
- See here for Password requirements.
Changing Your Password When You Forgot Your Password
- If you do not remember your password, log onto www.Court-Solutions.com, click Log In and then click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter the account holder’s email address.
- You will receive a password reset link by email. If you are listed as a secondary email address on the account, you will also receive the password reset email.
- See here for Password requirements.CourtSolutions-Raising The Bar For Court Communications