No more than 15 minutes before your scheduled hearing, log into www.Court-Solutions.com and click "Open Hearing Dashboard" (the button is bright orange on the upper left side of the screen).
A window will open with all the information you need to join your call:
- Our dial in number: +1.646.760.4600
- Your 10 digit registered cell phone number
- Your 6 digit secure personal identification number, which you can find on your Homepage when you log into your account.
Dial in from ANY phone—it does not need to be your registered cell phone number. Many courts do not permit appearances from cell phones.
Follow the voice prompts and enter the appropriate information.
If you have registered for more than one hearing on a day, the voice prompts will ask you which one you want to join.
After you dial in, your browser will refresh and the Hearing Dashboard will load automatically.
If you don’t have a computer or tablet available at the time of the call, you will have a great call experience but you won’t have access to all of the state-of-the-art CourtSolutions call features.
On your telephone keypad, you can
- mute (press 1)
- unmute (press 7)
- raise your hand (press 3), and
- lower (press 9) your hand.